Friday, February 13, 2009

True Friendship Poem….

Each second,
You’ve been there for me
And have put a smile on my face
You’re so special believe it or not.

I know you are easily hurt,
I’d try my best not to hurt you,
I’d do anything for your happiness
And just to see you smile.

No matter where life's path takes us
If you just look back
I'll be right there for youI pray for your happiness

I pray for your happiness
But I want you to know that in everything you do
To see your dreams come true
After all we've been through- we're still here
And I'm glad to have a friend like you
I don't ever want to lose you.

And I’m sorry if I’ve ever hurt you
You know that wasn’t I wanted to do
So, please smile and don’t forget
That in this big wide world there’s a little person
Who loves and cares so much about you.

Erk.. . Is this a friendship poem?

No comments: